Empowering and Equipping students to become successful readers!
Our goal is to improve the reading fluency, comprehension and literature appreciation of our students and surrounding community.
The VCCS King’s Library has:
- An online catalog service
- The Raz-Kids Tracking Program
- A Read to Lead Incentive Program
- Student volunteer opportunities
- Annual book fair and drive
- The next Read to Lead recognition- March 9
- Imaginon Field Trip- March 10, 1pm
- 5K Run for Reading and Health Fair- April 9
- Literacy Week and Book Drive- April 25-29
- Book Fair- April 26-28
- Drama Presentation- Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School, April 29
READ to LEAD Incentive Program that motivates independent reading.
More information coming soon!
Bi-weekly lessons and activities that empower students to become successful readers.