Fun-filled, engaging activities and hands-on learning experiences that every child will enjoy!
LOCATION/CONTACT: The Victory Christian Center Afterschool Building, 7130 Old Pineville Rd.
Phone: 704-525-2117. Director: Mrs. Larissa Summers; Assistant: Mrs. Alice Duckett
Camp will begin on June 11, 2018 and end on August 3, 2018.
Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
• ALL campers must be signed in/out daily upon arrival and pickup.
• ALL campers must arrive no later than 8:45 a.m.
• A light breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m.-8:45 a.m.
• ALL campers must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. or a $1/minute late fee will be charged for that
week. All late fees must be paid by the end of the current week.
• Campers will only be released to the authorized persons listed on the camp application.
Initially, a picture ID will be required for release.
CAMP PAYMENTS: (All payments are non-refundable.)
• A $25 registration fee is required when submitting your application. Payments are accepted in
the form of cash, check or credit/debit card. All cash and check payments should be made at the
camp’s location. Credit/debit card payments may only be made online.
• The weekly camp fee is $120, which is due by Monday of each week. The camp fee INCLUDES
scheduled field trips (with the exception of Carowinds). King’s Camp does not offer a drop-in or
daily fee. Regardless of the number of days a camper attends during any given week, the entire
weekly fee will be charged.
• There is a $30 service charge for any returned check. The returned check must be cleared before
another check can be accepted.
• Parents will receive a 10% discount if the FULL COST of camp is paid at the time of
registration (includes all weeks the camper will attend).
The following items are needed for camp: (1) a change of clothes; (2) a towel. The responsibility rests solely with the parent/guardian for transporting the child to and from camp. Toys, chewing gum, and candy are not permitted. The camp cannot be responsible for lost or broken toys, books, etc. that are brought to summer camp.
You may enroll at the School Office ONLY located at the Pineville I (VYB) between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. For those seeking an alternative to the “normal” summer camp, we are happy to provide a quality, Christian alternative that will make a positive impact on your son or daughter’s life. It’s sure to be an unforgettable experience!