You Should Consider Re-testing if:
- You are not satisfied that your scores accurately represent your abilities in the areas tested.
- You ran out of time during testing.
- You had problems during any of the tests, such as misunderstanding the directions or illness.
- You see a discrepancy between your scores and your high school grades.
- You subsequently complete coursework or an intensive review in the areas covered by the test you took.
- You want to apply to a college that requires or recommends the Writing Test and you have not taken it.
Test Prep Resources