The selection of students is based upon interviews with the administration, student achievement, entrance testing, and the submission of all fees and forms. Included in these forms are statements signed by parents stating that they will abide by and cooperate with all rules, regulations, and policies of Victory Christian Center School.
1. An orientation session (group meeting) will be conducted with parents and children in which the structure of the school, the educational philosophy, the spiritual program, the grade placement procedure, and other pertinent data will be discussed.
2. Submit application and registration fees.
3. All necessary forms must be completed and signed by parent(s).
4. If testing is necessary, it will be administered and evaluated.
5. School records should be provided:
- Parents are required to have the student’s records transferred to VCCS. Transcript request forms are available upon request.
- Parents should also submit an up-to-date physical, a certified birth certificate, a copy of the child’s social security card, a current head and shoulder photo, and an updated immunization chart for each child.
6. Parents should submit a spiritual statement (refer to page 2 of student application).
7. Age requirements for students entering school:
- A child entering K5 must be 5 years old by October 16th.
- A child entering 1st grade must be 6 years old by October 16th.
Please inform us of all changes in e-mail addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses and medical requirements.
Parents interested in obtaining more information than our website , please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
Campus tours are available during the annual Enrollment Season. To schedule a campus tour, parents must first attend a mandatory Parent Interest Meeting. To make a reservation for next Parent Interest Meeting or learn more about VCCS, please call the school office at 704-522-8566.
The cost of tuition varies and is subject to increase slightly per academic year. During the Enrollment Season, parents will be provided rates following the mandatory Parent Interest Meeting.
Yes. To accommodate parents’ schedules, we are pleased to offer an Early Morning and After School Program that is structured and fun-filled. These programs are located at our Old Pineville Road campuses. Students arriving before 8:00 a.m. or remaining after 3:20 p.m. must report to these programs. Click here for more information.
Yes. Bus transportation is provided to various locations within Mecklenburg County. Bus routes are pre-established, which means riders may only be picked up and dropped off at designated stops. students who ride the bus to and from the Pineville I location will incur a fee. A complete fee and route schedule, along with student bus guidelines are available in the school office upon request. Cell phone use is prohibited on campus and on school buses. Please refer to Parent Handbook for more details..
Yes. On each campus hot lunches are prepared on site and are available to all students. Lunches may be purchased daily, weekly or monthly. A monthly menu will be provided in advance. Fruit, bread and milk are served with all meals. Students have the option of bringing lunch and purchasing milk or juice in the cafeteria. Students are not permitted to leave campus for lunch. When there is a lactose intolerance, a parent/guardian must send a note, and juice will be substituted for milk. Students are not allowed to charge lunch.
Yes. VCCS uniforms are mandatory for all students unless otherwise specified by the administration for special events and/or activities. All uniforms must be purchased from the VCCS uniform store. Parents must call the Pineville I office (704-522-8566) to schedule appointments at the uniform store.
Yes. There are discounts available for parents and/or guardians who have multiple students enrolled at VCCS and who meet the criteria. Parents must attend a mandatory Parent Interest Meeting in order to receive the current tuition rates and qualify for possible discounts.eo.
Please call 704-522-8566 for more information.
It is our desire to partner with you as parents in fulfilling your invaluable responsibility of raising godly seed for the next generation.
Parental support is encouraged at VCCS. One way to stay abreast of school functions and student activities is to become active in the V.I.P (Victory Involved Parents) parent/teacher association. Also, you may volunteer to assist at sporting events, movies and programs sponsored by the VCCS Alumni & Friends Association. Utilizing RenWeb and other tools listed on our website at www.vccskings.com/parents will help keep you informed of your child’s scholastic progress.